The Shining Utopia

Application

Lacus Clyne
    Banned Deucer
    Banned Deucer

Application

Post by Lacus Clyne on Wed 3 Feb - 18:18

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R: I found it myself while hanging around in the channel.

2 ) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R: Lacus Clyne (PO and PS), Hisui E. Fiore (Android)

3 ) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    R: [Hero] for 1 and a half years and after they died I was in [TR] for almost 2 years.

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I like the members and also want to be in a clan that knows how to actually play pokemon.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: I would place myself between Expert and Veteran.

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R: Hmm I think it was 3 and a half years ago.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: I normally don't join any official tournaments or events but I decided to give it a try. I won the german Ubers open and the "Back to the Future" tour. Also did I participated in the Ubers seasonals and was in the semi-finals but I had to drop out because my laptop got broken. These are the also the only tournaments I entered If we exclude the on going UPL and Ubers seasonals.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Mewtwo (Stalltwo variant)

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: Germany

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: No I only play Pokemon.

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: A german pokemon site named Schiggysboard.

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: I battled Lance a week ago for UPL week 2. There were a lot of HDG or DM people I battled. As an example I got this replay. Quite a fine replay since I got invited to DM afterwards. To be honest there were a lot more but I can't find them since I battled atleast 30 people a day back when I was laddering.

13 ) Which server do you generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: Ubers mainly. I also used to play NU for a bit.

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R: Deutsche and many private rooms.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:
    These are approximately 25% percent of my records on ladder.
    http://pastebin.com/5iLg0kd8
    They wanted to post my team on twitter and facebook because the mods nominated me for RMTotW.
    https://www.facebook.com/SmogonU/posts/10153443648612390
    There are so many RMTs I made but I don't wanna post them all.

Clan Leader

Re: Application

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Wed 3 Feb - 18:31

One of the nicest persons I have met, and an excellent XY Ubers player who has given me a great challenge in every battle we've had. I am also deeply impressed by the sheer number of times she has peaked #1 on ladders (I have not seen anyone other than myself and Sasha who has peaked that many times), and her teambuilding skills have been evident to me ever since I saw this Rate My Team thread of hers. As such, I am granting Lacus Clyne my Shining Star of Trust.

Post by Desch on Wed 3 Feb - 18:43

I have gotten a really good impression of Lacus so far and I genuinely believe she will be a great addition to our clan, especially now, that we've been rather dormant for quite some time. She's incredibly skilled, as evidenced by her incredible RMTs and the battles I've watched. I give her my shining star of trust

Administrator

Post by Red on Thu 4 Feb - 14:31

Well, I've been waiting for this since a long time. There is no doubt you're a great player. You'll be a great addition to the clan. I give her my shining start of trust

Clan Member

Post by Celestial Goddess on Thu 4 Feb - 23:25

An impressive application and a great player. I give my Shining Star of Trust as well.

Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sat 6 Feb - 7:46

As Lance and Red have already mentioned that she is a great player and a nice person too...so I give my Shining Star of Trust.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Sun 7 Feb - 18:18

As Lacus Clyne has received five Shining Stars of Trust within the four-day period, she is accepted into this clan. Congratulations, and welcome to Heavenly Dragon Gods! Please make your introduction thread here now.

THREAD CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec - 4:19