The Shining Utopia

Application

Mumu

Application

Post by Mumu on Wed 17 Feb - 4:00

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R: Immanent God LANCE or aLiEn Mw, I forgot now, it has been a long time.

2 ) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R: Probably too many on po to list , currently C.C is main

3 ) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    R:  masters, sbl, dracomasters, in that order, I was in this clan before as well.

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I had to leave out due to a reason, now that that reason  don't matter anymore, and likely will never matter, I would love to join back.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: Expert I guess?

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R: I believe it was pokemon stadium 2 on this computer when I was very very little, long before I first had internet, around 2008 I guess

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R:  I don't think so.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Chansey, Pikachu or Azumarill, hard to decide

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: Bangladesh

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: I think I tried a few randomly here and there, by clicking advertisements randomly, pokemon is the only one I stuck to though.

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: Pokemon Online

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: Battled red a few times.

13 ) Which server do you generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: Pokemon online Main Server, Pokemon Showdown Smogon Server, so far I played almost every tier, the most common ones I guess are XY OU ORAS OU XY Ubers ORAS LU ORAS UU ORAS NU

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R: Yes, I sometimes stay in side games channels

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/9msXCe2.png
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Application

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Wed 17 Feb - 4:07

She was originally accepted into Masters, Dragon Masters and Heavenly Dragon Gods for a good reason, and possesses a great deal of knowledge and skill in a wide range of different metagames. As such, I am granting Mumu my Shining Star of Trust.

Music
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Wed 17 Feb - 5:01

She is one of the nicest person on Pokemon Online and indeed posses great knowledge about this game. I would love to see you hanging around with us again. So, I also give my Shining Star of Trust.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Red
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Red on Wed 17 Feb - 12:32

Hey!
    As you were in our clan before. So yeah, I give you my Shining Star of Trust.

Clan Member

Post by Sheetanshu on Wed 17 Feb - 19:56

Hey I know you from my days of playing Pokemon, also remember seeing you on top of some tiers back in the day. Will be awesome to have you in our family again.

So I give you my Shining Star of Trust.
    Desch

Post by Desch on Thu 18 Feb - 9:17

Seems like most other members would like to have you back and I also like the idea of getting more members here, so I will too give you my shining star of trust.

Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sun 21 Feb - 6:01

As Mumu has got five Shining Stars of Trust within the four days voting period. She is accepted into the clan. Welcome back. As you have already posted your introduction so you don't need to post it again.

THREAD CLOSED.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 Aug - 18:27