The Shining Utopia

Cryptis' Application

Cryptis
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Cryptis' Application

Post by Cryptis on Sat 2 Apr - 20:43

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R: I saw a reference to your clan through a RMT, and I googled Heavenly Dragon Gods and found your forums.

2 ) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R: Cryptis, Cryptis Plays AG

3 ) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    R: No

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I want to be a part of a bigger community on PS!. I also want to improve my skills as a battler, and branch out to other tiers. I am more of a battler than a teambuilder, and I would love to improve my teambuilding skills.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: I'd say that I'm between Expert and Veteran. I've reached top 10 of the AG ladder multiple times, and have experience in other tiers.

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R: 2013, although I only really started learning to be competitive last year.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: No

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: In terms of competitive use, it's a tie between Giratina-O and Arceus-Fairy. In terms of general design, I have to go with both Giratina forms.

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: NJ, US GMT -5 (EST)

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: I play Mariokart, Smash, and Pokken, although more for fun than competitively.

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: My favorite community is my group of friends from a Monotype league I was in a while back. We have a room on PS! called The Delta League, where we still hang out, even though the league is long dead.

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: Not sure

13 ) Which server do you generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: I generally play on the main PS! server, and I occasionally go on origin.psim.us.

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R: I prefer the OM room, and more recently, an ongoing AG groupchat hosted by Zangooser (or whoever is online when the server restarts).

As for the requirements for entrance, this is the only screenshot I have of my peak. I have gotten up to #6 on ladder, but sadly I have no pictures.
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Cryptis' Application

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Sun 3 Apr - 5:35

I had two battles with him today, and he seems to be quite skilled and nice. As such, I grant him my Shining Star of Trust.

Music
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sun 3 Apr - 9:20

In the replays he seem to be very determined of making good teams and have a good sportsman spirit. Also, If Lance thinks he will be good addition to the clan then I won't mind giving my Shining Star of Trust to him

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cryptis
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Cryptis on Sun 3 Apr - 23:13

If anyone would like to play me or talk with me, I'll be on PS! most of the day under the alt Cryptis Plays AG. I usually stay in the OM and Monotype rooms.

Tag You're It: An AG RMT ft. Mega Gengar
    Desch

Post by Desch on Mon 4 Apr - 22:23

Seems like a pretty skilled player, and I imagine he'd be a positive influence for the clan. I give him my shining star of trust.

Clan Member

Post by Sheetanshu on Tue 5 Apr - 19:08

In Lance we Trust. Seems a good addition, so gotta give him my Shining Star of Trust.
    Red
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Red on Tue 5 Apr - 19:21

He seems a pretty good player, and he would be a good addition to our clan. So, I give him my Shining Star of Trusrt. And Yeah, In Lance we trust. Cool Wink

Clan Leader

Post by aLiEn Mw on Wed 6 Apr - 13:01

I met him yesterday, and he was nothing more than a impression to me! So i don't have a problem awarding him my Shining Star of Trust.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Thu 7 Apr - 1:12

As Cryptis has got 6 stars within the 4 days voting period. He is now accepted into the clan. Congratulations, you can post your introduction here.

THREAD CLOSED

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 26 Jun - 8:26