The Shining Utopia

Serenity's Application

Fianchetto
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Serenity's Application

Post by Fianchetto on Fri 30 Jun - 14:54

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R: I have known about Dragon rush and masters for a while, then it fused into Dragon masters. I knew about this forum a while after the split.

2 ) What are your nicknames or aliases?
    R: Tiffany54 on showdown, Serenity Blitz, Sakura Sky and Arashasika mainly.

3 ) Have you been in a clan before? If yes, which one?
    R: I used to be in a few minor clans back in the day, more friendship based than competitve based.

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I have been considering joining for a while, however with school and everything in the way for a long time I put it off. But now that school is over, I am more active on pokemon showdown and Im planning to go back on pokemon online too but its kinda empty there and because I am more active I thought this would be a good time for me to apply as this clan will improve my battling skills and help me become a better battler. I will also try to help (If I can lol)

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: I am intermediate - good in the BW2 ubers tier as its the one I am most familiar with. For sun and moon I havent fully learnt the metagame yet so I still have room for lots and lots of improvement.

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R: 2010 casually and 2012 competitively. I took a hiatus for a while though.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: in 2012 I got 8th in a local VGC tournament but that isnt really relavent to smogon single battles. In PO I have won a few of the tournaments in #tournaments when it used to be a bit more active. I have yet to win a tournament on pokemon showdown however.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Latias/Latios

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: United Kingdom

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: Lichess

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: I haven't really been on that many sites, but my favourites would be smogon for helping with competitive sets and cave of the dragonflies as I have been visiting it for a while.

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: I have battled a few of them. Most notably lance and lord itachi. (Battle result = loss for me)

13 ) Which server do you generally play in and what tiers?
    R: Pokemon showdown main one, I play Ubers/ Anything goes and sometimes a bit of OU.

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R:  Yes, ubers.

Attach the screenshot showing that you have attained the clan's entry requirement here:

Anything goes:
    https://prnt.sc/fpza40
    http://prntscr.com/fq1w1r

Ubers:
    http://prntscr.com/fpzatt - was aiming for 20-0 but got haxed :c

OU:
    http://prntscr.com/fpzbfn
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Serenity's Application

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Fri 30 Jun - 19:21

Ah. Good to see you back, Serenity Blitz. I've watched you battle before, and you seem pretty good. I give you my Shining Star of Trust.

Fianchetto
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Fianchetto on Fri 30 Jun - 20:42

Immanent God LANCE wrote:Ah. Good to see you back, Serenity Blitz. I've watched you battle before, and you seem pretty good. I give you my Shining Star of Trust.

Thank you Smile
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sun 2 Jul - 8:05

Seeing you after a long time, well better late than never. She is a very nice and sweet person and also very good at Pokemon so I give her my Shining Star of Trust.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mumu

Post by Mumu on Sun 2 Jul - 10:43

Since Lance and Itachi decided to accept you I am giving my shining star of trust as well
    Sage Hane
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Sage Hane on Sun 2 Jul - 13:44

So yeah, I'd also welcome Fianchetto as Lance pushed for it, and I've no reason to not do the same. Also nice to have a Chess player. (Although I'm not that competent, at chess, sadly) I believe I am to give you a Shining Star of Trust.

Fianchetto
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Fianchetto on Sun 2 Jul - 18:25

Lord Itachi wrote:Seeing you after a long time, well better late than never. She is a very nice and sweet person and also very good at Pokemon so I give her my Shining Star of Trust.
    Hey Lord Itachi! Long time no see, it really has been a while. Thank you for your kind words ^-^ ps, the quote in your signature is quite deep Surprised
    Mumu wrote:Since Lance and  Itachi decided to accept you I am giving my shining star of trust as well
    Thank you Mumu Smile
    Sage Hane wrote:So yeah, I'd also welcome Fianchetto as Lance pushed for it, and I've no reason to not do the same. Also nice to have a Chess player. (Although I'm not that competent, at chess, sadly) I believe I am to give you a Shining Star of Trust.

Thanks Sage Hane! We can have a chess game some time if you like ^^
    Focus
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Focus on Sun 2 Jul - 18:28

Seems a good player and in Lance we trust . I give you my Shining Star Of Trust.

Fianchetto
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Fianchetto on Sun 2 Jul - 19:45

Focus wrote:Seems a good player and in Lance we trust . I give you my Shining Star Of Trust.

Thank you ^^
    Sheetanshu
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Sheetanshu on Mon 3 Jul - 14:45

Well, rare to see some awesome ol' school BW2 ubers player and ofc in Lance we trust, so I give you my Shining Star Of Trust.

Fianchetto
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Fianchetto on Mon 3 Jul - 23:25

Sheetanshu wrote:Well, rare to see some awesome ol' school BW2 ubers player and ofc in Lance we trust, so I give you my Shining Star Of Trust.

Thanks Very Happy and yea bw2 ubers was fun, good old weather wars.
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Tue 4 Jul - 20:03

Fianchetto has received six Shining Stars of Trust within the four-day period, and thus she is accepted into the clan. Welcome to Heavenly Dragon Gods, and please now make your introduction thread here!

THREAD CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Oct - 22:35