The Shining Utopia

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN :- MAXIMUM FIRE {BW2 UBERS TEAM, PEAKED #1}

Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN :- MAXIMUM FIRE {BW2 UBERS TEAM, PEAKED #1}

Post by Lord Itachi on Wed 18 Jun - 20:40

Hello to all my fellow clan mates.Finally,I decided to post the R.M.T. of my team.As you all can see this is my first ever R.M.T. so if I do anything in a wrong way please feel to mention it and correct it.

Well,when I first saw BW2 UBERS ladder I was really attracted towards it.But the tier was full of shit team.So,I thought what kind of team should I use.While searching on forums I came to know about which looked very awesome to me, "Droughtfest" so I decided to build a team inspired from it.

So,now me,"The Dragon God Rocky" present to you my one and only BW2 UBERS team:

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN : MAXIMUM FIRE

Team Building :

Well as all of you know BW2 UBERS is the tier where weather teams rule.The one who outplays others weather emerge victorious.Well as there are many weather like:Sand ,Rain,Hail and ofcourse the Sun.Also there are many weather inducing pokemons.

As the metagame was full of Rain HO team so I decided to go with my all time favourite weather:SUN.And who can forget the most famous Sunny weather summoning pokemon,the version mascot of Ruby -'Groudon'.

After selecting SUN as the weather for my team i wanted a pokemon with real fire power which can destroy teams and break stalls and take advantage of the Sunny weather.So,I found there was only one pokemon suitable for this non-other than the one who resides at the top of The Brass Tower,Ho-Oh.

Now,I wanted someone who can take care of The version mascot of sapphire 'Kyogre'.As Kyogre is the biggest enemy of Groudon ,so I took help of The ruler of space ,'Palkia '.

Every Ubers team has an Arceus so its obvious to have one.But it was really hard to choose which one.First I thought for extreme killer then change my mind. to ghost access.The reason was as it was immune to normal and fighting types and perform the role of spin blocker.

This team was lacking a revenge killer so I selected the bug/steel pokemon Genesect.

As defog is not able to remove hazards in generation 5 and when using Ho-Oh its really important to let Stealth Rocks out of the field so I choosed Xatu s my Magic bouncer.

TEAM AT A GALANNCE :-

1. Groudon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 184 Def / 28 Spd
    Impish Nature
    - Dragon Tail
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge

Groudon has multipurpose role in this team.It act as the hazards better,weather summoner and also work as the physical wall.The Evs are distributed in a way so that it can not only take damage but also can give damage in return.It walls almost every physical wall attacker.Its primary stab 'Earthquake' is used against Excadrill and Tyranitar .Stone Edge is used to have coverage against Ho-Oh.It is used to break Substitutes of Lugia and Ho-Oh as well .Lastly,Dragon Tail is preferred so that it can send those pokemon back to pavilion,who try to Boost infront of it.

2. Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Earthquake
    - Sacred Fire
    - Sleep Talk

Choice Band Ho-Oh is in my views one of the most dangerous pokemonvine Ubers meta.The ability to take Special hit and hit back with more powerful physical attacks makes it a very versatile pokemon.It is the wall breaker of this team.Sacred Fire under SUN OHKOs most pokemon including Arceus,Groudon.Brave-Bird is the second STAB which do tonnes of damage on dragon types like Reshiram,Palkia.Earthquake checks those pokemon who resist its dual stab.With powerful Choice- Band,hardly any rock type can dare to come in battlefield.Adding Sleep-Talk make this set complete.As opponent's Darkrai always think of putting your one pokemon to sleep.So,Ho-Oh troll Darkrai very well.

3. Palkia @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Spacial Rend
    - Thunder
    - Draco Meteor

As two of my pokemons are weak to water type and as Kyore is the most common pokemon in UBERS Meta,so Palkia stands tall against. the Sea-Basin Pokemon.This set of Palkia is my favourite set.It not only boost its stab but also make Palkia more deadlier.Special Rend is my weapon against Dragons.Hardly any Dragon can survive from this move.Hydro-Pump under RAIN can take down many bulky pokemon.Thunder completely checks down Kyore.Lastly,Thunder-Wave is given slot so it can paralyse the switch opponent's pokemon.When rival's team get paralyse,I can easily sweep the team with my other sweepers.

4. Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Judgment
    - Focus Blast
    - Recover

Arceus. is my check to Terrakion,Palkia,Dialga,Reshiram and many more.The idea of this set is simple:-
    1.Go in the battlefield.
    2.Do as much Calm Minds you can do.
    3.GG
    Maximum H.P. so that it can take hits and last longer in the battle.Recover for the obvious recovery.
    Well,I hate the last move but I still us so my Arceus can stand tall against Normal types.

5. Genesect @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature
    - Flamethrower/Explosion
    - Ice Beam
    - Iron Head
    - U-turn

The revenge killer of my team.It is undoubtely the best holder of Choice-Scarf.I mostly start a battle with Genesect and get a battle+1 boost in either of my attack or special attack thanks to the deadly ability of Download.It is my answer and check to Darkrai ,Mewtwo,Mew and Deoxsys all forms except speed.The Evs are distributed so that it can give maximum damage from U-Turn.U-turn checks Latios,Mewtwo,Darkrai etc.Ice-beam is for the mighty dragons of Ubers meta.Iron Head is used against Normal Smergale and rock types because this move not only do damage but can make the opponent flinch.Flamethrower is my main weapon for other Genesects and bulky Steel types.Explosion is given a slot which turns this genetic pokemon into a suicidal bomb,can eaisly take down any pokemon with low physical defense.

6. Xatu (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Heat Wave
    - Haze
    - Roost
    - Thunder Wave

Last but not the least,Xatu.It is my counterneasure against hazards setters.None of the Deoxsys-s,Ferrothon and Fortress can lay scratch to this ultimate bouncer.Haze is used against those who have done a boost and can sweep my team easily.Roost so that it can last longer in battle.Heat Wave is used against those the hazard setting steel types.And finally,Thunder Wave:the surprise move.When hazard setter see Xat infront of them they go back and a attacking pokemon comes and get taste of thunder Wave.

IMPORTABLE :

Spoiler:
    Groudon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 184 Def / 28 Spd
    Impish Nature
    - Dragon Tail
    - Earthquake
    - Stealth Rock
    - Stone Edge
    Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 188 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Earthquake
    - Sacred Fire
    - Sleep Talk
    Palkia @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Spacial Rend
    - Thunder
    - Draco Meteor
    Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Judgment
    - Focus Blast
    - Recover
    Genesect @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature
    - Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Iron Head
    - U-turn
    Xatu (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Heat Wave
    - Haze
    - Roost
    - Thunder Wave.

Last edited by Itachi on Sun 27 Mar - 22:04; edited 4 times in total
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: BREAK THE WALLS DOWN :- MAXIMUM FIRE {BW2 UBERS TEAM, PEAKED #1}

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Thu 19 Jun - 6:20

Awesome team! I'd suggest Explosion somewhere on Genesect though, as in its current state, the team's Ho-Oh weakness is rather large.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Jun - 7:56

I suggest you swap flamethrower for explosion on genesect, since, you're already using a banded ho-oh.
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sun 22 Jun - 14:16

Thanks for the rate,Im glad u all liked the team.
    Edited my team and now it can check Ho-Oh too.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 16 Dec - 17:52