The Shining Utopia

Maximum Fire 2-Blast From The Past (XY Ubers Team).

Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Maximum Fire 2-Blast From The Past (XY Ubers Team).

Post by Lord Itachi on Mon 18 Aug - 11:31

When the rays from the Sun came to the earth and made everything alive a Rainbow Pokemon took flight in the sky to terrorize the world.It brought Chaos and destruction with its poweful burning flame.Its burning flame was known as
    MaximumFire

As Generation 6 XY is coming to an end so I decided to post RMTs of my old teams.This team was my third most successful team of XY.This team was made by me and my best pal Aniket AKA Red in this forums.This team came to existence way back in late November or early December.

Heavenly Dragon God Rocky proudly presenting

MaximumFire 2(BlastFromThePast).

This RMT has many things common with my previous RMT"Maximum Fire".
    Also this is my 100th post in this forum.

Team Building Process:

Generation 6 brought many changes to the meta.Weather Pokemon were mostly affected by these changes as weather could last only for five turns,so it was a huge blow for the weather cores.But still I made this team around a weather core.It consist my favourite weather summoner

After selecting a particular weather I needed the one who can utilise it well.

But as the new discovered 18th type Fairy,manhandled dragons so I took aid of the Rainbow Pokemon.

But,I was not the only one who took aid of the Rainbow Pokemon.As Defog was now able to remove hazards so most people started using Ho-oH in the tier.So to check my opponents Ho-oH and to do Defog I asked the God of Pokemon to hold Stone Plate.

Now,we realised that this team was extremely weak to the water types.A fun fact is Ubers meta is well-known for its most strongest water type pokemon,Kyogre.So,to check Kyogre we added Palkia in the team.

Generation 6 brought a new special sweeper Pokemon whose signautre move was among the weirdest and strongest.This Pokemon became quite popular in the new meta so we also added this sweeper to our team.

After adding a wall breaker,a defoger,a special sweeper we now needed a revenge killer.As Terrakion was quite famous for its revenge killing ability in BW2 meta so we added it first.

But it wasn't enough to check both an extreme killer and a Xerneas so we added a new and undoubtebly the best revenge killer into the team.

A closer look at the team:

1.Groudon @ Earth Plate
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    Groudon is my weather summoner.It sets the field for Ho-oH.It is also my hazards setup mon.It checks physical attackers and hit them hard with its STAB Earthquake.I run Thunderwave to paralyse the opponents Rock Arceus and any other Pokemon iwho seems to be threat to my team.It also checks the flying type with access to Rock Slide.

2.Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Earthquake
    - Sacred Fire
    - Sleep Talk
    Ho-oH is my Stall Breaker.It nearly destroys everything which doesn't resist it.Under the Sun its Sacred Fire becomes a nuclear bomb and OHKO most pokemons.Choice-band is my favourable item for Ho-oH.Earthquake destroys those who resist its STAB.Using Sleep talk makes my team more effective and can't be damaged by Darkrai.

3.Palkia @ Assault Vest
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunder
    - Spacial Rend

Palkia is my Ogre check and in this meta it got a gift item known as Assault Vest which increases its special defense.Special Rend is the primary move.Hydro-pump to do damage to opponent's Xerneas,Ho-oH,Rock Arceus.Thunder for Kyogre and Fire-blast for those steel type walls.

4.Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Defog
    - Judgment
    - Recover
    - Will-O-Wisp
    When you are using Sun team you must be careful that your opponent doesn't utilise from it.In case opponent's Ho-oH thinks of threatening my team then Arceus Rock comes to wall it.Non of its move can do much damaged to the God in this mode.Judgement is the move for all flying types.W-o-W is used for extreme killers so that they can't do much to this team.Defog is obvious for any team who is running Ho-oH.Recover insures its existence in the field.

5. Xerneas @ Power Herb
    Trait: Fairy Aura
    EVs: 52 HP / 132 Def / 252 SAtk / 72 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Geomancy
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Moonblast
    - Substitute

Generation 6 version X mascot Xerneas is my special sweeper.After one Geomancy its a GG.It stops Dragon type pokemons as well.Moonblast is the main and only STAB which nearly KO everything after a +2.Substitute is used so it can't be poisoned or burned by Stall-mons.Hidden Power Fire under Sun is my answer to its check.

6. Ditto @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Imposter
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
    Serious Nature
    - Transform
    - (No Move)
    - (No Move)
    - (No Move)

I can't deny that its hard to check 2 sweepers simultaneously in one battle so why not utilise one of the sweeper to sweep opponent's team by his own boost.This is where the revenge killer of this team comes,Ditto.It revenge kills Xerneas,Extreme killers,Palkia and many more also it helps to heal the status of my team by copying from foe's Changes or Clefable.

Importable:

Spoiler:
    Groudon @ Earth Plate
    Trait: Drought
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Earthquake
    - Sacred Fire
    - Sleep Talk
    Palkia @ Assault Vest
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Fire Blast
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunder
    - Spacial Rend
    Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Defog
    - Judgment
    - Recover
    - Will-O-Wisp
    Xerneas @ Power Herb
    Trait: Fairy Aura
    EVs: 52 HP / 132 Def / 252 SAtk / 72 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Geomancy
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Moonblast
    - Substitute
    Ditto @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Imposter
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
    Serious Nature
    - Transform
    - (No Move)
    - (No Move)
    - (No Move)

Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Maximum Fire 2-Blast From The Past (XY Ubers Team).

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Mon 18 Aug - 11:57

Awesome team. However, I'd consider making Xerneas a cleric instead of a sweeper, since a cleric is extremely important in any XY Ubers team barring the most offensive ones in my opinion, due to how incredibly centralized around status moves this metagame is. And additionally, I don't think your team really needs a sweeper anyway, as Groudon, Palkia and Ho-Oh all provide the team with immense offensive power anyway.

Tyrant Rex (Xerneas) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Fairy Aura
    EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Moonblast
    - Rest
    - Aromatherapy
    - Sleep Talk

Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Tue 19 Aug - 19:24

Thanks you Lance.
    Well,yes staus moves are the most important part of this meta so a celric can work preety well with this team.Will love to try it with new team.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 22 Oct - 8:55