Post by Parrudo Psycho on Tue 16 Sep - 19:18

1) Who Showed you this forum?
    A: Alien / Supreme

2) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R: Parrudo Psycho

3) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    A: Yes. Dragon Rush, Dark Wolves (PokéEvo), Ghost Rise (PokéEvo).

4) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    A: Dragon Rush clan was what really designed for me the competitive landscape in Brazil, thanks to the rise 2011/2013 acting as a general, was recognized as tournament champion Rio-São Paulo, ranking among the top 10 players of Pokémon according with LOP (Official Pokémon League-BR) in 2013 contributes to win clan Dragon Rush also PokéEvo forum in late 2012 and was always loyal to the clan leaders and the Alien / Supreme and Lance. There was a misunderstanding that has been resolved in the middle of last year, which was the main cause of my disconnection with the clan. Anyway, that's it.

5) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? Also you can show ladder prints.
    R: Veteran though, I'm away from the end of 2013 and hardly played XY.

6) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    A: I started playing in mid-2000.

7) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    A: Yes, several.

Cool What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Scyther.

9) Where are you from?
    R: Bauru, SP, Brazil.

10) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: Dota 2.

11) What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: Smogon.

12) Have you ever battled the Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with log (if possible).
    A: Yes, but I have nothing logs on account of retirement.

13) Which server do you Generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: I'm going back and I intend to keep activity on the primary server.

14) Have you ever been on PS? If yes, Which room you prefer?
    A: Yes, when it was frequented in the main server.

1) Quem te mostrou neste fórum?
    R: Alien / Supremo

2) Quais são os seus apelidos ou
    aliases?
    R: Parrudo Psycho

3) Você já esteve em um clã antes?
    Se sim, qual?
    R: Sim. Dragon Rush, Dark Wolves (PokéEvo), Ghost Rise (PokéEvo).

4) Por que você quer se juntar celestiais Dragão Deuses?
    R: O Clã Dragão do Rush foi o que realmente me projetou para o cenário competitivo no Brasil, graças a ascensão 2011/2013 atuando como general, fui reconhecido como campeão do torneio Rio-São Paulo, ficando Entre os 10 melhores jogadores de Pokémon de a acordo com um LOP (Liga Oficial Pokémon-BR) em 2013 contribui para uma vitória do clã Dragão do Rush, também no fórum PokéEvo no final de 2012 e de sempre fui fiel ao clã e aos líderes Alien / Supreme e Lance. Existiu um desentendimento que já foi resolvido no meio do ano passado, na qual foi a principal causa do meu desligamento com o clã. Enfim, é isso.

5) Qual é o seu nível de jogo (Rookie, Intermediário, Expert, Veterano)? Você também pode mostrar impressões escada.
    R: Veterano. Porém, estou afastado from o de final de 2013 e praticamente não joguei XY.

6) Quando você começou a jogar Pokémon?
    R: Comecei a jogar em meados de 2000.

7) Você tem títulos em torneios ou copo?
    R: Sim, vários.

Cool Qual é o seu Pokémon favorito?
    R: Scyther.

9) De onde você é?
    R: Bauru, interior de SP, Brasil.

10) Que outros jogos on-line você joga, se houver?
    R: Dota 2.

11) Qual é o seu favorito site de Pokémon, fórum, comunidade?
    R: Smogon.

12) Você já lutou contra um membro do Dragão Celestial Deuses antes? Se sim, então provar com logs (se possível).
    R: Já, mas não tenho nada de registros por conta da aposentadoria.

13) Qual servidor você geralmente
    jogar e que níveis?
    R: Estou voltando e pretendo manter atividade no servidor principal.

14) Você já esteve no PS? Se sim, qual sala você prefere?
    R: Sim, quando frequentava era no servidor principal.
    aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Application Parrudo Psycho / Formulário Parrudo Psycho

Post by aLiEn Mw on Tue 16 Sep - 20:46

You are accepted into the clan, since you came directly from Dragon Rush, but please make your introduction here.

THREAD CLOSED

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Sat 20 Sep - 12:48

This thread has been reopened. As per this decision, Parrudo Psycho needs to attain five Shining Stars of Trust in order to be accepted into this clan.

Music
    Parrudo Psycho
    Former Member
    Former Member

Post by Parrudo Psycho on Sat 20 Sep - 18:27

Achieving 5 stars reliable?

Immanent God LANCE wrote:This thread has been reopened. As per this decision, Parrudo Psycho needs to attain five Shining Stars of Trust in order to be accepted into this clan.

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

This message appears when I click on the link
    Immanent God LANCE
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Sat 20 Sep - 18:54

Piggeh wrote:In recent times there has been something has bothered me a lot. It is the way we just accept old Dragon Rush members without any further notice. Before I continue, I just wanna say that I mean no harm for those current players who has recently joined this way, and it is not that I doubt you, but I just want more insight on people like you in the future before you'll be accepted.

Now, as all of you know, we have an application procedure which every new player who wants to join, has to go through in order to join. And this is where the problem starts. Old DR members get immediately accepted without any further voting. They just get accepted. While it is kinda the same way I and a couple of others joined this clan right after DM split, I think it is not the same, because there was no application procedure here at the time. But now that we have this procedure, I never saw any mention of old members getting accepted immediately.  I personally thought that the way we deal with applicants should be the same for everyone, and we should always follow the procedure. So without any mentioning of old members there, I don't see why we should continue to accept them the way we do it now.

As I've already said, this is not meant in any harmful way. I  am really for accepting new players. But I don't like the thought of them getting accepted that easily. I really liked the new apps we recently got, however, the thread was closed right after they opened because they where old members. That is like accepting a player who only 3 people's trust (or only 3 shining stars of trust), and that is where my biggest issue with this is. I lack the insight of many others to know if I should trust these new players, which is something I do not want in this clan. I want to trust everyone and make bonds with everyone. And the way things currently are, that's gonna get really weird for me, and probably some others. So I have made 3 solutions for this problem. I do know that making it perfect for everyone is hard, but I want this to be as close as possible and I hope I'm not the only one who has been bothered by this. Now the 3 solutions I've come up with is as following:

1. Make old members have to go through the application procedure the same way as everyone else. This is about equality. If they were good members back then, people will lay in a good word for them, and people will get the insight they need on the player to justify a vote for them.

2. Make a paragraph in the application procedure stating that old members will get accepted when they make the app. This will at least justify the way we do it now, because then we're actually following what the procedure states.

3. Make it easier for them to join, by reducing the amount of shining stars of trust they need.

The latter 2 options are my least favourite. the 2nd one is not good, imo because we don't get to know who we're dealing with before we accept them. The 3rd one is a bit like the 1st one, but we are treating them like someone who's above all other applicants, and even after 4 clan members opinions, we might still be a little but shallow on insight on said player.

So what do you guys think?

Music
    Parrudo Psycho
    Former Member
    Former Member

Post by Parrudo Psycho on Sat 20 Sep - 20:11

I see ... and what I need to do for this?
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sat 20 Sep - 20:27

Get minimum points required to apply.
    Then you need to get atleast 5 shining stars of trust. Members will award that after having interaction or battle with you and then you can join. Here you can get all the info.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parrudo Psycho
    Former Member
    Former Member

Post by Parrudo Psycho on Sat 20 Sep - 22:00

Well, as he said, I am married for last year of college and work all day, do not have much time to play Pokemon, much less iterating me with the metagame XY, if points ladder is one impediment to my continued this clan, so I better not continue.
    CaCaTuA
    Banned Deucer
    Banned Deucer

Post by CaCaTuA on Sun 21 Sep - 6:40

try to play, I can help you

aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by aLiEn Mw on Wed 24 Sep - 16:29

As Parrudo Psycho has not get the minimum stars required to join so he is rejected from the clan.You may re-apply after 5 week from today.

THREAD CLOSED

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Apr - 23:41