The Shining Utopia

Application to join

Genio
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Application to join

Post by Genio on Mon 6 Oct - 18:16

Here is the Application Form you need to fill up and post as a separate topic here, in order to join our clan:

1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R:  Supreme

2 ) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R: Genio. Son of Zeus

3 ) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    R:  Dragon Master - Draco Master - IDM-IMP

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I think that is better clan in PO atm

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: I m really good, peaked 1# a lot of times on PO and PS

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R:2011

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: I won Smogon's ghosting tour with a fren, and did 3/3  against bw brains of Smogon Frontier (the only one), also wan italian s clan national tour last year.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Thundurus

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: Italy

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: //

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: Smogon

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: N, i don t

13 ) Which server do you generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: PO main and PS, i m good in OU and UU

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R: I prefer OU/Lobby/Italiano and UUser

Requirement - Angola Rush:
    aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Re: Application to join

Post by aLiEn Mw on Mon 6 Oct - 18:39

I requested him to join us with a total of 1400 points because he was a DR before, like others. I award Genio with a Shining Star of Trust because he's a good player, a friend of mine, an symphatic person and i have to say that he may have been associated with those rotten communities we dislike, i'm sure he's not that integrated as we can disconsider him to be a member of us, he can quickly adapt to our nature as i believe he left IDM because he wasn't into their likes, and IMP is not any bad in my opinion. Hope any of you understand this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Tistiey
    Banned Deucer
    Banned Deucer

Post by Tistiey on Tue 7 Oct - 18:21

I know him since the time of Dragon Rush and he is a good player with good abilities and in my opinion he should rather take a chance on our clan. Give a star of trust for him.
    This Ends Tonight
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by This Ends Tonight on Tue 7 Oct - 22:41

Talked to Genio.Very friendly user Smile Also skilled in his tiers,so i give him my Shining Star Of Trust.
    Red
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Red on Wed 8 Oct - 18:16

I have seen him battling on ladder and i can say that he is a skilled player. As Supreme mentioned, he left all those clan. So, I give him My Shining Star Of Trust. Well, In my opinion we should give him a chance.

Clan Leader

Post by aLiEn Mw on Wed 8 Oct - 18:35

Yes, that's also my opinion. We should try to to give him a chance, and he said himself he only competes in PS, and i can see that he's not interested in being integrated with rotten cancerous communities.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Mumu

Post by Mumu on Thu 9 Oct - 1:03

Since he has been in DR in the past and it appears he is a quite friendly person, I give him My Shining Star Of Trust as well.
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Thu 9 Oct - 19:43

Application is good,applicant seems skilled, member's views towards him is satisfactory. So, keeping these things in my mind I award him my Shining Star of Trust.
    Hope you will be loyal to the clan and wont have any links with cancerous society.

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Desch

Post by Desch on Fri 10 Oct - 13:27

Seems like you have a good reputation and everyone here seems willing to give you a chance, so I guess I will too. The fact that you may have been associated with some of the rotten communities is slightly bothersome, but I believe that it is a minor problem and I think he will adapt to ours pretty fast. You have my shining star of trust

Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Fri 10 Oct - 19:13

As Genio has got 7 Stars within 4 days voting period, he is now accepted in the clan.
    Congratulations, now you may post your introduction here.

THREAD CLOSED

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 26 Mar - 23:49