1 ) Who showed you this forum?
    R: Immanent God LANCE

2 ) What are your nicknames or
    aliases?
    R:Abstract-Nebula, Blossxmfall, Dragonborn Cynthia, Arutimishia

3 ) Have you been in a clan before?
    If yes, which one?
    R: I have not been in a clan.

4 ) Why do you want to join Heavenly Dragon Gods?
    R: I want to join because I am the one you are looking for. I have a great ability to learn fast and I will contribute to growth of this clan."Never stop learning because life never stops teaching". And, aside from that you all are really cool people and i want my experience in here to be positive.

5 ) What is your playing level (Rookie, Intermediate, Expert, Veteran)? You can also show ladder prints.
    R: Rookie: http://gyazo.com/4f37897e714999ae843d4246b407a41c = Abstract-Nebula

6 ) When did you start playing Pokémon?
    R: I think i started on 2008, not sure around that time. I stopped for a while and now i'm playing on PS and PO.

7 ) Do you have any tournament or cup titles?
    R: I have not won any tournaments.

8 ) What is your favorite Pokémon?
    R: Garchomp.

9 ) Where are you from?
    R: USA.

10 ) What other online games do you play, if any?
    R: None at the moment.

11 )What is your favorite Pokémon site, forum, community?
    R: Smogon University.

12 ) Have you ever battled a Heavenly Dragon Gods member before? If yes, then prove with logs (if possible).
    R: Yes: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-156718824 vs LLW
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-154438813 vs LLW

13 ) Which server do you generally
    play in and what tiers?
    R: I only play on the main server. I play Hackmons, OU, Ubers and etc.

14 ) Have you ever been on PS? If yes,which room you prefer?
    R: Yes, Other Metas.

Last edited by Celestial Cynthia on Sat 11 Oct - 0:57; edited 2 times in total
    This Ends Tonight
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Re: Re-application, 2nd time

Post by This Ends Tonight on Fri 10 Oct - 23:46

Impressive application. Adept at the Hackmons tier. Very nice person. These are the reasons i grant Cynthia my Shining Star Of Trust.
    aLiEn Mw
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by aLiEn Mw on Sat 11 Oct - 0:49

I also grant her my Shining Star of Trust. She earned it herself, she's a nice person, seems loyal for the clan, she's competitive(a thing that pleases me), and she's a Dragon User Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    CaCaTuA
    Banned Deucer
    Banned Deucer

Post by CaCaTuA on Sat 11 Oct - 2:31

Loyalty and Skill, Good Requirements, Confidence Vote, my Shining Star of Trust is yours.

Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Sat 11 Oct - 5:45

From the time of her first application she has become a good friend of mine. She is nice and have got a good reputation among our members. These things are enough for me to award you my Shining Star of Trust. Hope you will be loyal to the clan .

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mumu

Post by Mumu on Sat 11 Oct - 12:30

As far as I can tell, she is nice and loyal, Smile so I am giving her my Shining Star Of Trust as well.
    Desch

Post by Desch on Sat 11 Oct - 14:47

Great player, is willing to learn and just like she said; is the kind of players we are looking for to join our clan. As a Hackmons player mainly, I guess that she often plays stall, and is not bothered by long matches. After battling her myself on the ladder, she continued to stay in the battle to the bitter end, despite knowing that he chances where small. I have seen many players deciding to just simply give up in matches way too early, or players who after long battles mess up and and loses a winning battle because of that. Cynthia here, is a consistent and good player and easily gets my shining star of trust

Clan Leader

Post by Immanent God LANCE on Sat 11 Oct - 19:06

A really friendly person and a great Hackmons player, so here is my shining star of trust.

Music
    Genio
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Genio on Sat 11 Oct - 20:13

Piggeh wrote:Great player, is willing to learn and just like she said; is the kind of players we are looking for to join our clan. As a Hackmons player mainly, I guess that she often plays stall, and is not bothered by long matches. After battling her myself on the ladder, she continued to stay in the battle to the bitter end, despite knowing that he chances where small. I have seen many players deciding to just simply give up in matches way too early, or players who after long battles mess up and and loses a winning battle because of that. Cynthia here, is a consistent and good player and easily gets my shining star of trust

I don t know her, so i abstein to vote
    Sheetanshu
    Clan Member
    Clan Member

Post by Sheetanshu on Tue 14 Oct - 8:32

Have seen her battles a few times and were amazing and sometimes quite long. At least I can give her my shining star of trust for the wonderful battles I witnessed.
    Lord Itachi
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lord Itachi on Tue 14 Oct - 23:54

As Celestial Cynthia has got 8 Stars with in 4 days voting period, she is accepted in the clan.
    Congratulations and welcome to the Heavenly Dragon Gods. You may post your introduction here.

THREAD CLOSED

"Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call “reality”. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions?" We all live inside our own fantasies. One's reality might be an other's illusion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 26 Jun - 8:22